Nadler Biernath LLC is a law practice dedicated to the estate planning and related legal needs of clients of all ages, with a focus on the needs of senior citizens and individuals with disabilities.
Nadler Biernath provides the following services:
• Special Needs Planning
• Planning for Parents of Children with Disabilities
• Planning for People with Disabilities
• Litigation Settlement Planning to Protect Public Benefits
• Long-Term Care Planning
• Comprehensive Medicaid Planning Evaluations
• Guardianship and Conservatorship
• Medicaid Advocacy
• Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts (Including Special Needs Trusts), Advance Directives For Health Care, Powers of Attorney
• Estate Administration
• Consultation for Divorce Cases that Involve a Special Needs Child
Nadler Biernath LLC assists clients in the Atlanta, Georgia area and throughout Georgia including Kennesaw, Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Duluth, East Cobb and Dunwoody.